Non-Hazardous Coating Material / NO VOC’s
Ultra Poly One Coat is 100% solids containing no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and is not regulated as a hazardous material. The product (both Part A and Part B) is odorless and can be thinned with acetone to adjust viscosity. This characteristic benefits both contractor and pool owner/user by reducing odors and being safe to both people, plants, and fish.
To View The SDS Information in PDF Format : Click Here
- Safer to use, less hazardous to employees and home owners.
- Can be used for water gardens without harming fish or plants
- Not being regulated as hazardous waste means easier disposal of unused product and no additional expenses for hazardous disposal.
- Can be shipped easier and less expensive than traditional coatings.
- Reduces unpleasant odors around customers and employees.
- Eases customer concerns about materials used on their property and is a great sales tool for your business.
- Reduces and or eliminates the need for special breathing apparatus associated with some coatings, which is less money for safety equipment on site.