Features & Benefits
Our coatings – Features & Benefits
For more than 30 years, Ultra Polymers, Inc. has offered high performance hybrid epoxies for the harshest environments and the most challenging applications. We started in 1986 creating specialty solutions for our customers in the steel manufacturing, mining and power generation industries. Today, we offer those same chemical and wear resistant, high adhesion and environmentally friendly coatings to a wide range of industries.
We offer a line of coatings engineered to meet specific needs, but our quality coatings all offer superior performance. Whether you are using Ultra Poly One Coat for your swimming pool or landscaping projects, or Poly Prep for moisture mitigation on concrete slabs, our coatings will provide the quality and endurance your project demands.
- Easy surface preparation – no chemical etching, bead blasting or sandblasting
- Compatible with most surfaces – successful installations on clean, dry and intact surfaces
- No VOCs/100% solids – easy to meet VOC requirements for shipping, storing and use
- Self-leveling – smooth finish ideal for creating a flooring substrate or attractive finished surface
- Easy mixing – pre-measured components mixed with standard tools
- Broad application parameters – Suitable for rough surfaces, smooth surfaces, high moisture areas, fluctuating temperatures, harsh environments, high chemical concentrations, immersion or exposure.
- No wet edge requirement – will bond to itself with no recoat window
- Easily modified viscosity – Can be thinned or combined with aggregates and thickening agents
- Fast curing – most project areas ready for use in 24 hours